Let's Try That Again - AI meets AI with a little bit of behind the scenes OI

This instrumental was carved out by Suno.com based on my keywords. The voice is AI too. It's from a wonderful site called play.ht where you can do several takes and download the ones you like for free. 

And the OI, well, that's me... the "organic intelligence" behind the machines!🙂

Unfortunately, this mix came out sounding a bit like those old tapes of tapes we used to make in the old days. You know, your friend lent you her mixtape and you liked it so much you made a dub. But it never sounded as deep and clear as the original. 

Suno.com only allows the downloading of MP3s with the free plan. Yes, I could record it with my soundcard on "stereo mix" and probably get a better-sounding version. But that would be unethical, so I choose to play by the rules and have fun even if the final result is a bit wonky.

The original AI model for this

Comments