Ancient Stone-Paved Cellar Uncovered in Neolithic Denmark: A New Insight into Early Societies

The Discovery of a Neolithic Cellar

Source: Ancient Stone-Paved Cellar Uncovered in Neolithic Denmark: A New Insight into Early Societies


Opinion

While reading over this article I couldn't help but think of my previous article about leaf blowers and their toxic noise. A sensitive and sensible gardener I spoke to also told me gas-powered leaf blowers spew more climate-changing exhaust than a motorbike. They didn't like using them and felt poorly afterward from the noise and fumes but did so if the customer insisted.

How do you think these Neolithics would have felt about 21st-century mankind's obsession with controlling nature, even when doing so destroys the peace and tranquility of where we live?

I know what they'd say:

In a word, it's crazy.

Comments